Dr. Ng Seow Choon
Grad. Dip. Dental Implantology (Singapore)
- Dr Ng graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Dental Surgery (B.D.S.) from NUS School of Dentistry in 1993.
- Dr Ng has always had a special interest in Orthodontics (Braces) and attained a “Merit” award in a qualifying examination held by “Progressive Orthodontic Seminars”, a creditable course in ADPA, U.S. in 1996. He has been a Certified Invisalign provider since 2012.
- Dr Ng saw the importance of Implant Dentistry in the late 1990s and pursued further education to offer his patients more holistic care. In 2007, he was selected for the exclusive NUS GDDI dental implant course and graduated from the course in 2009. This further refined his surgical skills. Dr Ng’s in-depth knowledge and experience in various disciplines has enabled him to tailor treatment plans to achieve optimum results for each individual patient.
- Dr Ng is a member of Aesthetic Dentistry Society Singapore (ADSS), Prosthodontic Society Singapore (PSS) and Singapore Dental Association ( SDA ).
- Dr Ng is also an active member of the NUS Graduate Dental Implantology Alumni (NUSGDIA) in which he holds a post as
Honorary General Secretary 2010 – 2012 Vice President 2012 – 2014 President 2014 – 2016 Treasurer 2016 – 2018 Executive committee 2018 – current
- His passion in Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Implantology and Orthodontics (Braces), as well as his strive for excellence, has allowed his patients to achieve beautiful smiles – a philosophy he embraces in his work. His clinic provides a wide range of services to meet the dental needs of his patients.
- Besides managing his growing practices, Dr Ng has devoted his clinical time exclusively to Dental Implant, Orthodontics(Braces), Invisalign and Cosmetic Smile Makeover.
- In his free time, Dr Ng likes to read with a good cup of coffee, leisure walks and golf.